first_imgStill growing! Candace Cameron Bure opened up about how her relationship with husband Valeri Bure evolved during the quarantine caused by the coronavirus pandemic.“It totally tested us but in the best of ways,” the actress, 44, exclusively told Us Weekly on Wednesday, November 4, while discussing her partnership with The Salvation Army. “I’ll be honest because we try. We both travel so much. So we were like, ‘This might be the most amount of time we’ve actually spent together in years. This is either going to make us or break us.’ And you know what? It’s made us.”Candace Cameron Bure: Quarantine ‘Tested’ My Marriage in the ‘Best of Ways’Valeri Bure and Candace Cameron Bure. Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Shutterstock- Advertisement – Candace noted how thankful she was for the extra time with Valeri, 46. “So many things are put in perspective just being at home, and then you talk through a lot of things and you realize, ‘What are the things we have to work on? What are the things that are working well?’” she explained. “I’m really grateful that it’s the one thing that I can look at 2020 — as crazy as this year has been and difficult — and I’m so grateful for my family time because I’ve reevaluated my work schedule, the time that I’m away from my family, and realized that that was not a good balance for me. So I’m thankful that it happened in that way because it’s made our relationship stronger.”The couple tied the knot in June 1996 and are parents of daughter Natasha, 22, and sons Lev, 20, and Maksim, 18.The Let It Snow actress got real earlier this year about how her family dynamic shifted during the quarantine. “I started 2019 off as an empty nester and now I’ve got a full house again,” she told Us in April. “I am very happy that I have my kids home and spending time with my husband too. Because a lot of times we’re like two ships passing in the night with our work schedule. So that part has been the biggest blessing for me.”- Advertisement – “They do so much good work throughout the year, and this year, because of the pandemic and COVID, things are different,” she told Us on Wednesday. “You always see around the holidays the red kettles and the Red Kettle Campaign supports so much of Salvation Army’s work that they do through the year — helping families in need through shelter and food and job training and daycare. And this year, because we’re not out as much, we’re not out and about, those kettles are gonna suffer. So we’re asking everyone to go to rescuechristmas.org and donate there or drop a few dollars in when you do see the red kettle or set up a monthly donation. They’re expecting 155 percent more families will be in need this holiday season.”With reporting by Christina GaribaldiListen to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories! The Fuller House alum emphasized that she had “incredible” conservations with her brood while detailing other activities they did to pass the time at home. “We’ve been taking lots of walks and playing lots of board games and we’re in sunny California. We have a pool and we’ve been enjoying that too because the weather’s been nice,” she said. “It’s just been concentrated family time [with] lots of cooking and eating.”Now, Candace has partnered up with The Salvation Army for the third consecutive year to help millions in need during the holiday season.- Advertisement – – Advertisement –last_img read more

first_img “And then you can see that [Anthony] Martial was firing on all cylinders, same as [Mason] Greenwood, so there was no way Ole was going to drop any of those guys for Ighalo. read also:Ighalo has no interest in Paris Saint-Germain’s transfer speculations “But where I will fault Ole is that even when these guys are not meeting up in some games, I think he should have tried Ighalo. “It wasn’t really nice that a player’s contract was renewed and you didn’t even allow him to play up to 20 minutes of any Premier League game. That is not encouraging. It makes a player lose all the confidence he has built over time.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Former Nigeria forward, Victor Ezeji, is not impressed with the usage of Odion Ighalo at Manchester United. The 31-year-old front-man showed promise during his initial loan spell at United last season. But the Nigerian has not found much game time since the Premier League Project Restart, and Ezeji hopes Solskjaer gives him more chances. “Every coach believes in his starting XI and to be very fair to Ighalo, the Covid situation did not help him, because if not for Covid, [Marcus] Rashford would still have been out until the end of the season,” Ezeji told Goal.com. “And when Rashford recovered, because of the belief Ole has in Rashford, he had to bring him back into the team.Advertisement Promoted Content10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoAwesome But Ridiculously Expensive Things Bought By Keanu ReevesProbably The World’s Most Beautiful Ceilings!This Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s HystericalWhat Happens To Your Brain When You Play Too Much Video Games?7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table Top5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?10 Amazing Characters We Wish Were Official Disney Princessescenter_img Loading… last_img read more

first_img“I really hope Marcus finally gets recognized as an All-Defensive team member,” Stevens said in March. “We’ve thought ever since he got here that he’s one of the best defenders in the league.”Smart being out is a serious blow to the Celtics on the defensive end, and with Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown a little banged up, as well, Boston is not near 100 percent coming into a playoff matchup with the Pacers.Fortunately for Boston, it is very deep with Kyrie Irving and Al Horford providing some much-needed stability, but against a scrappy team in Indiana, the Celtics’ job could be a little bit harder. Marcus Smart has suffered a torn oblique on left side and could be sidelined for the first two rounds of the playoffs, league source tells ESPN.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) April 10, 2019Smart, 25, is averaging 8.9 points, four assists and 2.9 rebounds this season, but what he does goes far beyond the numbers.He’s the type of player who will dive for loose balls, take charges, bring energy and he won’t back down from anyone. Related News The Celtics lost a sparkplug for the foreseeable future.Marcus Smart has a partial avulsion of his left oblique abdominal muscle off of his iliac crest and is expected to miss four to six weeks, the Celtics announced Wednesday. ESPN notes this could mean he is out for the first two rounds of the postseason. NBA, players union resume talks to lower minimum age to 18, report sayscenter_img Coach Brad Stevens has always praised Smart’s defense and he was stumping for him to earn the appropriate recognition for his efforts this season. Duke’s RJ Barrett declares for NBA Draft to fulfill childhood dreamlast_img read more

first_imgThis is a developing story. Please check back for updates.Copyright © 2020, ABC Audio. All rights reserved. GoodLifeStudio/iStockBy IVAN PEREIRA, ABC News(FROSTPROOF, Fla.) — Police said they arrested three people Wednesday in connection with a brutal murder of three friends who were fishing on a Florida lake.Tony “TJ” Wiggins, 26, his girlfriend, Mary Whittemore, 27, and his brother, William “Robert” Wiggins, 21, were all apprehended after an extensive search following the deaths of Keven Springfield, Brandon Rollins and Damion Tillman on Friday.Springfield, 30, Rollins, 27, and Tillman 23, were found shot to death near a local fishing spot on Lake Streety in Frostproof, Florida. Before they were killed, Rollins was able to call his father and warn him that he and his friends were being attacked, according to police.last_img read more